Scope of Work
Overland Avenue Escrow conducts real estate escrow needs to clients as well as real estate consulting and closing costs. The company undertakes all maintenance duties for real estate escrow needs for private and commercial real estate properties.
- Purpose: To assist California real estate agents with local escrow closing services. We look to provide enhanced services, long-term relationships, and customer satisfaction, to all agents.
- Vision: Provide quality services that exceed the expectations of our esteemed clients and agents.
- Mission statement: We aspire to build long term relationships with our clients and provide exceptional customer service by pursuing business through innovation and advanced methodology.
- Core values: We believe in treating our customers with respect and good faith. We also integrate honesty, integrity and business ethics into all aspects of our business functioning.
- Goals: Our goals are to reach regional expansion in the field of property management and develop a strong base of key customers. We hope to increase the assets and investments of the company to support the development of new services.
- Security: We have unrivaled protection to ensure every penny of the clients deposit has full deposit insurance coverage and can provide additional FDIC coverage up to $100 million on the funds deposited in our Trust Account. Check with the escrow company you currently work with and if they can offer this service to your clients. If not, maybe this is the time to make a change to use Overland Avenue Escrow.